ANNUAL PASSES RATES
|ANNUAL PASSES||PRICE *|
|Family Pass with 1 Toddler (Age 1-3)||$169.00|
|Family Pass with 1 Child (Age 4-18)||$229.00|
|Family Pass 2 Toddlers (Age 1-3)||$279.00|
|Family Pass 1 Toddler (Age 1-3)+1 Child (Age 4-18)||$339.00|
|Family Pass 2 Children (Age 4-18)||$399.00|
|Third child and additional children (Rate per child)*||$ 60.00|
ANNUAL PASSES RATES
|ANNUAL PASSES: SALE DEC 1-10, 2017||REGULAR RATE *||SALE RATE *|
|Family Pass with 1 Toddler (Age 1-3)||$149.00|
|Family Pass with 1 Child (Age 4-18)||$189.00|
|Family Pass 2 Toddlers (Age 1-3)||$239.00|
|Family Pass 1 Toddler (Age 1-3)+1 Child (Age 4-18)||$279.00|
|Family Pass 2 Children (Age 4-18)||$329.00|
|Third child and additional children (Rate per child)*||$ 55.00|
Valid for one year from the date of purchase – or valid for one year from the date your current pass expires.
* Rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to 5% GST. The third and additional children rate, is the rate per child and applies to the youngest child(ren). The adults on the family pass can use the Gym and Rock Climbing as well. For more details please click on the button to see what is all included in your annual pass !
* Rates are per person for a one time visit unless otherwise stated.
* Rates are subject to applicable taxes
* Re-entry is not permitted (except with Unlimited X-Treme Activity Day Pass)
* Children/Youth & Toddler rates includes: Unlimited playtime during your visit in the Cube, Gym, Ballistix and Rock Wall
* Supervising (Grand)Parents or Guardians are the adults that are supervising children in the facility or attending a birthday party. For these adults the admission is free and includes : Unlimited playtime with your children in the Cube & Ballistix, use of Free Wifi & Magazines.
* Playing Adults (19+) are paying the general admission which includes playtime in the cube and Ballistix, Gym, and Rock Climbing.
* Children must be 12 years old to be dropped off without parent supervision. However we do require an adult (19+) to sign a drop off waiver before the child is allowed entry. When dropped off the time kids can stay is two hours max. With the Unlimited Day Pass dropped off kids can stay as long as the want.
* Rock Climbing is open, School weekdays 4 pm to 5.30 pm; Fridays 4 pm-6.30pm; Saturdays and Sundays 11 am-5.30pm. On School Breaks (and other SD23 days off of school) Rock Climbing is open daily from from 11am to 30 minutes before close.
* Weight restrictions apply for Rock Climbing (minimum weight: 22lbs, maximum weight: 330 lbs)
* Weight restrictions apply for Trampolines (maximum weight: 200 lbs)
* Rates for X-Treme Activities are add-on rates, per person and subject to 5% GST.
* X-Treme Activities are Laser Tag, SkyTrax and Bungy Trampoline (seasonal).
* X-Treme Activity Passes entitle cardholder to pre-paid X-Treme Activities at the Energyplex. Only Laser Tag and SkyTrax need to be in combination with general admission whereas the Bungee-X-Treme does not.
* Laser Tag is open Fridays 4 pm-6.30 pm; Saturdays and Sundays 11 am-5.30 pm. On School Breaks (and other SD23 days off of school) Laser Tag is open from from 11 am to 30 minutes before close. Minimum age for Laser Tag is 6 years
* Skytrax is open Fridays 4 pm-6.30 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 11 am-5.30 pm. On School Breaks (and other SD23 days off of school) Skytrax is open from from 11 am to 30 minutes before close. Height and weight restrictions apply for SkyTrax (minimum height: 45″, maximum height 6’6″. Maximum weight: 275 lbs.)
*Bungy Trampolines are open only during June 15th -September 15th, Fridays 4 pm -6.30 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 11 am-5.30 pm; During Summer Break open from 11 am to 30 minutes before close. Weather permitting. Weight restrictions apply for Bungy Trampolines (minimum weight: 30 lbs, maximum weight: 190 lbs)