Covid19 policy: Updated October 13th, 2021
We are following the guidelines and orders of Interior Health and working with health officials to provide a safe place to play.
The most important changes for our staff and guests are:
- Masks are required for everyone ages 5 and up. You may take off your mask when seated at a table or during physical activities
- Indoor dining is allowed again, this means our self service concession is open and you can buy hot foods, snacks, and drinks again. A maximum 6 people can sit at one table.
- Indoor events for up to 50 guests (including adults) are allowed. Please book online.
- For drop-in play NO reservations are needed. A maximum stay of two hours is currently in effect. For our opening hours please visit http://www.energyplex.ca/opening-hours
- Guests who have been out of the country in the last 14 days, who have been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of Covid-19 or who have any of the Covid-19 symptoms (respiratory issues, short of breath, coughing and or fever) are asked not to come to the Energyplex.
- The tills are distanced over 6 ft apart.
- There is hand sanitizer for guests to use upon arrival. All guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- There are sneeze guards installed at all tills.
- Socks are required for all visitors.
- Guests will be asked to sign in on a waiver and leave their phone/email so we can contact trace them if needed.
- We are accepting cash, debit and credit card payments. All pens and debit machines will be cleaned after each use.
- Maximum capacity: 50% capacity in all areas. This is necessary to promote a safe environment.
- Promote social distancing regulations (6ft distance) through communication upon arrival and floor decals. There will be one-way traffic in higher traffic areas when possible. To promote this we have arrows on the floor. Our staff and supervisors will regularly check areas to ensure social distancing is being practiced.
- There are hand sanitizing stations throughout entire facility.
- At every activity there is a sign with the maximum occupancy load.
- Washrooms will have a cleaning list based on a time schedule.
- We will maintain overall cleanliness and safety through increased cleaning procedures. We will have procedures based on time intervals.
- No adults will be allowed in the four-level play structure cube and ball-shooting area unless needed.
- Max. 3 people in the women’s washroom at a time and 2 in the mens. The family washroom can have 1 family in there at a time. There are signs to promote hand washing in all washrooms.
- The tables and chairs in our seating area are spaced out or closed off in some cases to allow for social distancing.
- Our air conditioning/heating system circulates fresh air from outside at all times.
- Day camp kids will be screened, and their temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Groups over 50 guests (including the adults) are not allowed at this time.
Questions? Please review information posted here first; if you are unable to find the answer you need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org