Covid19 policy: Updated March 12th, 2021
We are following the guidelines and orders of Interior Health and working with health officials to provide a safe place to play.
The most important changes for our staff and guests are:
- Masks are now mandatory for all visitors except for children under twelve years and people who can’t wear a mask because of health reasons. This does not apply when you are sitting at a table. This new rule is ordered by the BC Health Authority as per November 19th until further notice.
- All our staff is wearing a face mask.
- For drop-in play NO reservations are needed. We kindly ask all visitors to stay for a maximum of two hours. For our opening hours please visit http://www.energyplex.ca/opening-hours
- Guests who have been out of the country in the last 14 days, who have been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of Covid-19 or who have any of the Covid-19 symptoms (respiratory issues, short of breath, coughing and or fever) are asked not to come to the Energyplex. There will also be a poster with these questions at the entrance.
- The tills are distanced at over 6 ft apart.
- There is a table with hand sanitizer for guests to use upon arrival. This sanitizer is at every till 6 ft from the other till. All guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- There is a separate entrance and exit.
- There are sneeze guards at all tills.
- Socks are required for all visitors.
- Guests will be asked to sign in on a waiver and leave their phone/email so we can contact trace them if needed.
- We are accepting cash, debit and credit card payments. All pens and debit machines will be cleaned after use
- Maximum capacity: 50% capacity in all areas. This is necessary to promote a safe environment.
- Promote social distancing regulations (6ft distance) through communication upon arrival and floor decals. There will be one-way traffic in higher traffic areas when possible. To promote this we will have arrows on the floor. Our staff and supervisors will regularly check areas to ensure social distancing is being practiced.
- There are hand sanitizing stations throughout entire facility.
- At every activity there is a sign with the max. occupancy load.
- Washrooms will have a cleaning list based on a time schedule.
- We will maintain overall cleanliness and safety through increased cleaning procedures. We will have procedures based on time intervals. There will be one designated staff member for cleaning only.
- No adults will be allowed in the four-level play structure cube and ball-shooting area unless needed.
- Max. 3 people in the ladies’ washroom at a time and 2 in the mens’. The family washroom is accessible. Staff will have their own separate washroom or can use the guest ones. There are signs to promote hand washing in all washrooms
- The tables and chairs in seating area are spaced out or closed off in some cases to allow for social distancing.
- Our air conditioning/heating system circulates fresh air from outside at all times.
- Day camp kids will be screened, and their temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Groups over 6 guests (including the adults) are not allowed at this time.
ENERGYPLEX ANNOUNCES REOPENING DATE: JULY 2ND, 2020
Updated June 20, 2020, 1:00 PM
We are excited to let you know that we are reopening our facility to the public on July 2nd, 2020.
We do have a bitter sweet announcement to make; our liability insurance premiums were going up by tens of thousands of dollars yearly due to the trampoline park industry. Because of this we decided to take out the two trampolines and airbag. This was not an easy decision to make but we are so thankful for all the support we have received so far. When we reopen on July 2nd there will still be a gym with our floor mats, rope swings, bouncy castle and play equipment.
During our closure we have worked on renovations with the support of our staff as volunteers. Some of the renovations include painting the upstairs, giving the concession a new look, and lots and lots of cleaning!
We are working with health authorities to provide a safe and clean facility for our staff and guests. If you are curious about our Covid policies please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated April 1, 2020, 3:00 PM
ENERGYPLEX ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE
As of Wednesday March 18th, in compliance with BC Health Official mandate to limit group sizes to 50 people and aggressively manage physical distancing, the Energyplex is taking the necessary step to temporarily close its facility for the public:.
We are a family owned business and this decision is not made lightly, as it directly affects over 1000 members, birthday party bookings and our many daily visitors, plus our team of 35 staff.
Caro, my family and I feel we have to do this for the safety of our community and our staff. We will be doing our best to support our team through this difficult period.
We will be using our website, energyplex.ca/COVID-19 and social media channels for updates and, when the time comes, to deliver a reopening timeline.
Questions? Please review information posted here first; if you are unable to find the answer you need, please contact email@example.com