Covid19 policy: Updated March 11th, 2022
We are following the guidelines and orders of Interior Health and working with health officials to provide a safe place to play.
The most important changes for our staff and guests are:
- Masks are no longer required and up to your own discretion.
- We are not asking for proof of vaccination.
- There is hand sanitizer available in all areas of our facility.
- Socks are required for all visitors.
- Guests will be asked to sign in on a waiver and leave their phone/email so we can contact trace them if needed.
Questions? Please review information posted here first; if you are unable to find the answer you need, please contact email@example.com